Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Yamaha Xeno 8335 Trumpet Review

I have just purchased a new Yamaha Xeno trumpet - something I have been wanting for a very long time.
I LOVE it.
Firstly, it looks the part with contrasting yellow brass and silver.
The valves are very well constructed (no plastic parts like other models!).
It comes with a custom 16c4-GP mouthpiece with gold on the inside.. The case can hold two trumpets and two mouthpieces. It is also lockable and comes with two keys. The only thing I don't like about the case is that there is nowhere specific to put valve oil etc. Yes you can put it in the send trumpet compartment (and this is what I have ended up doing) however it frequently ends up on top of my trumpet when I am carrying the case.
Yamaha also include a polishing cloth, valve oil and a tiny slide grease (a bit stingy for the amount of money I spent!).
Over all this is a beautiful, well constructed instrument with a lovely tone. It is perfect for any experienced player.
I also have an overview of the trumpet on my YouTube channel : http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=l3IEpYsBmSU

2 comments:

  1. How to make a useable Yamaha odd bikes are great!! I got great information and best idea from your site!! I really impressed after read this site..Pics are also attractive..Engine is so nice nd very powerful energy in this engine..So bike is very high quality..,I like it..Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration..
    Aluminium Shop Fronts Manchester
    Commercial Doors
    Roller Shutters yorkshire

    ReplyDelete